Back-End Software Developer
We are assembling an extremely talented group of developers to work on our
digital marketing suite. We are looking for people who thrive on making innovative applications, websites, and solutions. We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to work, deploy, and manage backend systems who is passionate about their work and embraces the ideals of the software craftsmanship and Agile development practices.
• Work closely with our Product Manager, and your team
• Design, implement, and maintain web application and infrastructure
• Refactor and improve maintainability of the codebase.
• Solve complex scalability, platform, and integration problems.
• Learn new paradigms, languages, and libraries as you work.
• Building, Managing, & Maintaining the production application environment
• 7+ years of experience in a software development environment.
• Excellent knowledge and experience with both object-oriented and service-oriented programming paradigms
• Experience building and designing relational database schemas (e.g. mysql)
• Experience with NoSQL DBs, such as Mongo, Dynamo, & Redis
• Experience with HSQL
• Self-motivated engineer who can take the initiative and work effectively both independently and as part of a team of engineers
• Solid knowledge of Java, experience with Ruby a plus
• System Admin experience with Centos/Linux
• Experience with backend integrations and SOA
• Experience with the tools & technologies used, e.g. Git, Jenkins & Jira
• Devops experience – including chef or puppet, system administration, database management, etc.
• Experience in Agile environments
• Experience building and deploying large-scale web applications and infrastructure
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui