• Manage the worldwide partner program inclusive of design, requirements, benefits, governance, quality performance of activities, budget and spend.
• Develop guidelines for evaluating, selecting and developing key indirect routes to market
• Work closely with the alliance and sales teams to develop the overall partner infrastructure and partner governance model
• Work closely with the Partner Success and Customer Success team to ensure our partners have the competence needed to sell Informatica Cloud solutions
• Work closely with Product management and Partner Success teams to develop specialization programs.
• Strong relationships within Sales, Sis, distributors and VAR partner organizations
• Work closely with marketing and field marketing teams on turn-key demand creation programs for and joint marketing with partners
• 10+ years’ partner and channel program experience in a high technology company.
• A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role.
• Strong leadership skills. Ability to manage and lead cross-functional teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-starter, leads and facilitates management of details needed to accomplish tasks; simultaneous management of several programs and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, marketing, communications, technology, or a related field required. MBA or other graduate degree preferred.
• Travel expectations may be up to 20%.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui