For our client, a listed market leader in the area of Workforce Management Solutions, we are looking for a ‘Sales Leader’
Now and in the future, the capacity for innovation in the field of Workforce Management will act as the driver of customer benefits, productivity gains and growth.
The firm plans on further investing in the expansion of the customer portfolio with a special focus of addressing target customers in the manufacturing industry in the Western and Northern part of Germany. By winning an experienced and dynamic Sales Leader with strong process consulting skills and a proven track record in generating new business, our client will provide the foundation for future growth and a further professionalization of its sales capabilities.
A future Sales Leader is searched who will take over additional sales & managerial responsibilities provided the accomplishment of own sales targets.
Sales Leader (m/f)
Responsible for: The future incumbent will be instrumental in driving new business in target industries by generating pilot projects which will eventually result in sustainable order entry.
* Acquiring (standalone) process analysis projects for potential WFM customers
* Conducting process analysis projects in the field of WFM. The main objective is to feed into the WFM software sales process, ultimately generating SW license revenue
* Taking measures to establish the brand as the WFM Solution in core markets
* Fast and thorough development of detailed know-how in WFM, the solution portfolio/sales approach, and in the processes of the manufacturing and other core verticals for territory sales
* Identification and acquisition (partly execution) of process analyses that, to a substantial share, result in software license revenue
* Taking an active role in the (regular) WFM software sales process
* Building up an own pipeline for WFM software sales
Languages: German and English fluent in spoken and written form
Education: Master degree/doctorate degree with a major in in-formation sciences would be a plus
* Work experience 4 – 6 years in a sales role in an IT process consulting organization (e.g.: Accenture, BearingPoint, etc.)
* Track record proving active role in successful consulting projects (knowledge-intense topics, complex environments, not technical implementation)
* Knowledge in process consulting and process analysis
* Comprehensive knowledge in at least one market or industry (manufacturing industry is a big plus)
* Sales experience, especially in high value complex business solutions within the B2B-market
* Proof and competent use of consultative selling skills and sales tools (e.g. SPIN, reporting, forecasting, account reviews etc.)
T +49 211 17 92 49 44 M +49 171 762 99 60