More information about this job:
TIBCO® API Exchange provides everything you need to build an integrated API marketplace where service providers and consumers come together to create, host, manage, learn about, and use open APIs. It is designed to meet the security and web scale requirements of organizations joining the API economy, where applications and mobile devices are using open APIs to generate new revenue streams.
TIBCO API Exchange provides a comprehensive operating platform and is available as either a cloud-based or on-premise solution. It lets you build and test APIs, define runtime governance policies, migrate APIs between environments, and monitor and report on API usage.
This position is responsible for working closely with TIBCO sales teams, alliance partners and distributors as a product evangelist to help win business with new and existing customers. This responsibility includes working with the TIBCO sales force on pre-sales support such as proposals and presentations, as well as producing various documents/presentation to support marketing efforts. You will need to become proficient in communicating specific business use case value propositions by leveraging our value drivers and value calculators.
- Deliver technical architecture presentations and technical solutions according to customer requirements and product specifications.
- Perform hands on design work to prove TIBCO software capabilities to customers during the evaluation (Proof of Concept) process.
- Install, configure, demonstrate and troubleshoot all products with the TIBCO product suite.
- Effectively communicate competitive solution/product differentiators to customers and the sales team.
- Assist the local implementation team when needed with architectural guidance.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-7 years (includes software development, design and architecture) and at least presales experience or aptitude a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with all programming languages “built in” to TIBCO products, including, but not limited to Java, XPATH and XML
- Understanding of the API Management technology.
- Advanced technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Operating Systems — UNIX (including LINUX) and Microsoft Windows
- Complex Event Processing Experience
- Middleware Basics
- Integration Servers a plus
- SOA / Web Services a plus
- Must have the ability to travel as needed, up to 65%
- per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.