Descrizione dell’azienda e della posizione ricercata
Our highly successful client is seeking a General Manager for Service Transition. The successful applicant will be responsible for the efficient operation and successful delivery of all Transition projects within a dynamic organisation. This includes all aspects relating to the transfer, integration, implementation and migration of services and facilities from the client to its customers specified in the agreed outsourcing/services contract.
In this role, General Manager for Service Transition is expected to drive the on-going development and refinement of Transition Management processes and capabilities within UK Services whilst retaining day-to-day responsibility for the successful management of the Transition project activities.
- Manage the current transition activities within the client’s UK Services, including the planning, scoping and delivery of requisite work products, activities and outcomes from Due Diligence through to handover to operations staff.
- Refine the model of transition such that it supports the current and future services portfolio, maximising due diligence & mitigation of risk.
- Manage the continual development of the transition teams with a view to providing a first class service to customers and other departments.
- To assist in the development and enhancement of practices and procedures in the key areas of our service portfolio.
- In conjunction with the Professional Services team, develop the specification and costing of transition projects.
- Provide input to continuous improvement programmes within UK Services with a view to helping to refine and develop them where appropriate.
- Ensure all company and divisional standards and procedures are adhered to and when necessary, updated in line with the Company Quality Process.
- To ensure all new and current business activities are implemented / performed in a smooth and efficient manner.
- To ensure that internal and external communication is kept current at all times, including the participation in project governance models at Key Supplier level.
- To work closely with the Bid Centre and UK Services pre-sales teams to help evaluate and deploy new bid take-on processes, ultimately into live customer contracts.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree , Diploma or equivalent in a related business sector preferred ISEB/PRINCE 2 project management (or equivalent) trained and qualified ITIL Service Management accreditation
- Project/Transition Management
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience in project management principles
- Project delivery in key technology areas
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience delivering IT change/service transition projects
- Customer Facing
- Extensive experience of negotiating and presenting confidently in a number of different internal and client situations
- Able to demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Is able to extract key information and formulate a planned method of service or project delivery
- A good understanding of IT goods and services
- 10 Years in the service industry with 2 of those years in a true business management/ IT service management post.
- An extended period in the computer service industry is preferred with exposure to a balanced environment such as:
Hardware Support Services
Service Desk Services
Data Centre Services
- An understanding of TUPE and UK employment law is highly desirable
- Direct involvement in at least one previous large scale, complex TUPE situation is highly desirable
- Solid leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate, encourage and question positively team and individual performances
- Strong skills in business relationship management with significant experience of leading strategic level discussions at customer and Senior management level
- Strong business skills with proven track record in departmental strategy development and execution
- Strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational knowledge and networking capabilities.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, including senior/board directors within customer organisations and our client.
- An ability to get things done in a matrix environment through persuasion and influence.
- Strong peering skills and ability to influence across disciplines with credibility
- Excellent presentation skills internally and in customer environments
Aximis (West) are a specialist Recruitment Agency acting on behalf of our client.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui.