Senior Technical Enablement Program Manager
We are currently conducting a search for a Senior Technical Enablement Program Manager to work within the HP Applications Delivery Management Business Unit to drive our Technical field Training programs for the Mobility software products.
• Leads multiple large projects and programs with global and cross-organizational program teams on needs assessment, intervention selection, design, development, implementation, reporting, and continuous innovation and improvement of learning solutions.
• Contributes to the development of strategy for projects and programs that impact multiple businesses.
• Manages program lifecycle from strategy development to implementation.
• Accountable for operational goals and the management of financial planning including cost-benefit analysis, strategic budgeting, and tracking/reporting.
• Develops and or assists with development of new methods and processes for improving program operations.
• Helps ensure alignment of program priorities with business and L&D strategies.
• Stays abreast of current market or technology trends, provides guidance, consulting and expertise for other project/program managers as well as throughout the organization
First level university degree, advanced university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Typically 6-8 years experience, including managing large projects.
Advanced project management and strong program management skills.
Advanced facilitation and consulting skills.
Advanced business and financial planning acumen.
Strong leadership, communication, change management, and project management skills.
Strong relationship management skills, including competency in vendor management and cultural awareness.
Demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing comprehensive development plans
Demonstrated drive, confidence and risk taking
Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade
Must work well within a matrixed organization as well as with partners and customers. (internal and external to HP)
Must be a team player who can harness the capabilities of the team and drive for results.
Strong communication skills, verbal and written, including presentations.
Experience and knowledge include: Familiarity with developer product solutions, strong technical and sales understanding of customer needs, broad knowledge of marketing and program implementation, knowledge of competitor’s product offerings, knowledge of industry norms and opportunities, understanding of product life cycle.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui