With a new CEO at the helm and an energized and determined executive leadership
team, CA is pursuing an ambitious growth strategy focused on enhancing innovation,
execution and speed at all levels of the organization. Critical to fueling this growth
strategy is recasting the CA brand in a more contemporary, relevant and vibrant
The SVP, Marketing Worldwide is responsible for all brand-related
advertising, marketing, communications, sponsorships, events and agency
management activities. Managing a multi-million dollar media and communications
budget, this executive will play an instrumental role in providing the strategic and
operational leadership to position CA-as a company and as a brand-for the next
generation of innovation and growth.
The SVP will cultivate, manage and mentor a 75-person global
marketing team, with an eye toward developing talent and building bench strength
within the marketing function. An important component of this role will be to develop
and leverage an array of new digital marketing programs-emphasizing the use of
creative social and mobile strategies-to generate new business leads, deepen
relationships with existing customers, and bring greater awareness, relevance and a
modern sensibility to the CA brand.
The successful candidate will be a decisive, progressive, digitally savvy marketing
leader with proven change management and transformational leadership skills. A
strong relationship builder with a keen intellect and a bias for action, this individual will
have a passion for excellence and a relentless commitment to continuously improve,
inspire and grow.
This position offers significant opportunity for upward mobility and advancement, and
is based at CA’s corporate offices on Madison Avenue in New York City.
• Lead the modernization and repositioning of the CA brand to improve its relevance
to current the potential customers. Play a key role in helping to evolve CA from its
identity as a leader in software for mainframe computers, to an expanded
leadership position in software that helps customers take advantage of disruptive
technology trends like Mobility, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Big Data and cloud
• Lead the development processes and roll out regarding all matters relating to CA’s
brand, advertising and communication policies and programs. This includes
refreshing the company’s brand definition, messages and materials at every
customer touch point.
• Articulate a clear and compelling brand positioning derived from a data-driven
understanding of key measures, as well as an understanding of the changing
competitive, technological and customer environment.
• Serve as a thought-leader and evangelist for the new CA brand and the use of
digital marketing/social media and other modern marketing techniques. Lead
efforts for an accelerated adoption of emerging digital and content-centered
• Create a “metrics driven” orientation for all programs and ensure ROI models are
in place. Develop and/or improve tools, systems, processes, and procedures to
increase marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develop and strengthen leadership talent and bench strength within the marketing
function. Organize, energize, inspire, and manage a team of accomplished
professionals to achieve stellar results.
• Lead the development of brand identification and nomenclature systems in order to
ensure consistency throughout corporate marketing programs. Become the lead
internal brand ambassador and serve as a resource to line marketing management
with regard to corporate brand issues.
• Analyze and evaluate all new corporate acquisitions for branding issues and make
recommendations to management on incorporating a new acquisition’s
characteristics in the overall context of CA’s corporate brand.
• Ensure that all marketing initiatives are appropriately planned, integrated, targeted
and effectively implemented to support the brand positioning.
• Influence the overall development and execution of marketing and communications
materials and programs designed to meet the needs of internal clients in the
fulfillment of individual brand and overall corporate identity objectives.
• Manage CA’s relationships with external advertising, creative and media agencies.
• Approve all advertising and promotional sponsorships and review collateral and direct marketing initiatives to ensure compliance with the established brand guidelines.
• Represent CA at industry events, and with major customers, suppliers, bankers,
government agencies, etc., as necessary.
• Serve as a member of senior leadership team, assuming other special
projects/assignments as directed by the EVP, Chief Marketing Officer.
• Manage a multi-million dollar budget.
Minimum Requirements / Skills
• 15-plus years of global marketing leadership experience overseeing brand,
advertising, digital and related functions at leading-edge companies in the software
and/or broader technology industries is required; SaaS marketing expertise is
• Proven track record of influencing a major global brand where image and
positioning were driven by multi-faceted marketing, advertising, sponsorship, and
• Demonstrated success in building an overall brand architecture with clear and
consistent execution across a range of diverse products and multiple business
units and geographies. The ideal candidate will have successfully repositioned the
identity of a B2B brand to encompass evolved and expanded lines of business.
• Demonstrated ability to reorganize, lead and manage large teams, particularly
during times of significant business transformation.
• Proven experience in developing a successful advisory relationship with top
corporate leaders. An executive who has proven that s/he can be a business
partner and important contributor to the leadership team.
• Proven ability to manage a $50+ million budget.
• Business travel of approximately 25 percent yearly is expected for this position.
• Bachelor’s Degree / MBA or global equivalent in Marketing or business related field preferred.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
CA Technologies and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies : CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
This position can be based in the following locations:
US, New York, NY Madison , 128A
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.