|Location||USA – California, Mountain View – HQ|
|About Us||Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
In the Appliance Solutions Group, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and in one of the fastest growing areas of Symantec’s portfolio. Your ideas and efforts will have direct and immediate impact – you will help revolutionize Symantec products. You will learn, innovate, be challenged and above all, make a difference. If you would like to play a critical role in the success of market leading product then this is the group for you!
|Job Function||Development Function|
|Responsibilities||Lead effort to identify new opportunities for Symantec to leverage appliances as delivery vehicle for its industry leading solutions. This includes:
• Communicating the Appliance Solutions capabilities to broader Symantec
• Evaluating customer needs and technology and market segments to identify strategic business opportunities
• Developing full business cases for new offerings and presenting to executives for review and approval.
• Providing guidance and driving cross-functional initiatives & alignment with key partners
|Qualifications||• 4 year college degree in a technical or business-related field is required. An MBA or other advanced degree is desired.
• 10+ years of product management or business development experience
• Clear, crisp communicator, both in writing and verbally.
• Strategic thinker, yet with a bias towards action.
• Strong analytical problem solver who is able to make smart simplifying assumptions.
• Creative entrepreneur who finds ways to overcome roadblocks and get things done.
• Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment.
• Proficient at building strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
• Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence.
• Enterprise and large enterprise segment experience (both direct and indirect) a plus.
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI