|USA – Oregon, Springfield
|Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
The IT Infrastructure Services group delivers business value and agility across Symantec through world-class delivery of state of the art IT services and technologies. We are currently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference.
|Information Technology Function
|• Manage a highly technical team
• Meet and/or exceed SLA agreements
• Provides or facilitates technical solutions to meet business requirements
• Understands service cost drivers and establishes appropriate methodologies to track and show costs
• Works collaboratively with the Business Unit and other technical teams to drive current and new solutions.
• Reviews requests for service enhancements and undertakes cost evaluation, standards reviews and prioritization
• Guides continuous improvement efforts and oversees reporting for the service in partnership with Engineering and Networking teams
• Contributes service descriptions and establishes and manages Critical Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators; ensures Knowledge Base is current and accurate
• Facilitate a reporting structure to indicate system, project and incident status.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to influence and facilitate desired outcomes
|• 4-6 Years Management experience managing a team 5+ employees.
• 10+ years relevant experience within a hosting environment.
• Experience with Incident and Problem Management
• Experience with Capacity Management
• Expert technical knowledge of Unix, Windows and web services within these technologies.
Per maggiori informazioni cliccare QUI