This FTSE 100 global organisation is recruiting for a Statutory Reporting, Tax Compliance and Transfer Pricing Manager to join a newly created team in West London. Having recently established a shared service centre, long term contract options in addition to permanent positions have arisen with a requirement for those with fluent language skills in English and Spanish.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide first line financial leadership and ensure legal, regulatory and tax compliance for specific financial reporting team to achieve objectives.
- Ensure the provision of accurate and compliant financial and tax reporting services to the business and external authorities on behalf of European markets.
- Prepare GAAP adjustments and complete statutory accounts template, compile information required to draft statutory disclosures, co-ordinate completion of tax disclosures by external advisers, co-ordinate audits and resolve queries raised
- Oversee the Group’s Tax reporting process, including organising deliverables and timetable with advisers, calculating material GAAP adjustments and review of the tax calculations prepared by advisers.
- Co-ordinate corporate tax compliance processes on behalf of the company European markets
- Carry out historical review of legal entity profitability to ensure compliance with Transfer pricing policies, liaising with Global Tax on exceptions and material market
- Co-ordination of tax and TP audits, liaising with FD in market and Global Tax to provide support in responding to queries and resolving tax disputes.
- Ensuring Market specific document retention requirements relating to statutory reports, taxes and TP are met;
- Work closely with the risk management function to ensure services provided are complaint and risks are managed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA and/or equivalent with strong accounting and people management experience
- An understanding of the wider principles of Corporate Tax and/or Indirect Taxes and Transfer Pricing
- Demonstrable experience in tax reporting and statutory accounting and experienced in the differences between IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Excellent business and financial acumen
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
Per maggiori informazioni cliccare QUI