Information Technology/Internet, Specialista Senior / Project Manager, Benchmark retributivo $ 100.000+
Boston, MA, United States
About This Job
Twitter’s TV team is looking for new members of our technical staff to work on cutting edge projects. You will work with the most popular technologies and mobile devices in the world. You will work on our small team, own the projects that you work on, and have direct input into the business decisions related to our technologies and products.
- Software Engineer in Test to automate user interface testing on Desktop, and web.
- Design testing strategy and execute end-to-end tests of all software components and processes that you are responsible for.
- Design, write, execute and maintain automated test scripts for APIs, platform and UI software components that you are responsible for.
- Automate web tests using Selenium.
- Determine when components meet acceptable quality criteria and standards and give the go-ahead for release to production.
- Work with development to design and incorporate entry points and instrumentation in the code for testing frameworks to use.
- Own Continuous integration tools (Jenkins) and integrate test suite into CI cluster as applicable.
- Identify and analyze useful data quality and other metrics and write tools to report on these metrics.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience testing software
- Prior experience automating tests for mobile in Selenium, Robotium, etc
- Programming skills in Ruby, Python, Java or other language
- Good working knowledge of SQL/MySQL
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Experience with automated testing on mobile devices
- Previous startup experience
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.