At Rovi, we connect people to the entertainment they love. Our products and services power some of the most iconic entertainment and technology brands around the world including Comcast, Samsung, iTunes and Pandora. Rovi is headquartered in Santa Clara, California with over 1,800 employees worldwide working to create a better entertainment experience. To learn more, watch The Rovi Story
Rovi Corporation is a global B2B leader focused on revolutionizing the digital entertainment landscape by delivering software and data solutions to connect people to the movies, music and television they enjoy – anytime, anywhere.
- 130 million viewers use our interactive program guide technologies through cable and satellite service provider offerings. Customers include: Comcast, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, AT&T, Verizon
- Approximately 220 million consumer electronic (CE) devices use our CE-guide technologies including products by: Dell, LG, Motorola, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, RCA, Samsung, Siemens, and Sony
- Rovi has information on over 3.6 million TV shows, 28 million tracks and 500,000 movie titles. Metadata customers include: Spotify, Shazaam, MOG, iTunes and Google.
- Rovi’s Cloud services are revolutionizing the consumer electronics industry and service providers space by helping them drive sales and consumption with advanced media search and discovery capabilities.
- Rovi Advertising Network reaches more than 40 million households globally and offers advertisers a platform to serve targeted interactive advertisements with high levels of engagement.
We’re growing and looking for a seasoned, high-energy, and driven Senior Sales Executive with strong knowledge (of) and experience with software-as-a-service (SaaS) technologies and value-driven sales. We’re seeking someone with experience in Service Provider sales with strong technical experience in complex selling situations. Join a passionate team with a great reputation where you’ll work with leading Content Discovery Solutions. Immediately positioned for success, you’ll be part of selling a technical solution and where you’ll make immediate contributions that matter.
- Drive the full sales cycle from drafting sales plans, to prospecting through demo, trial engagements, and contract negotiation/close with a focus on Service Provider and CE/High-tech customers
- Become the Technical Product Sales Expert for Rovi Discovery Solutions
- Work closely with Product Management, Sales Engineering and Sales Operations to forecast and allocate resources for new prospects, requests, and requirements
- Coordinate trials of high-level new features and upgrades and ongoing deployments
- Modify and Deliver presentations /demonstrations highlighting the benefits, key features and functions across assigned solution sets
- Present the Rovi technical vision and strategy coherently and consistently across assigned product lines to a technical and business audience
- Maintain in-depth product/solutions knowledge of market trends in aligned technology including understanding of competition
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and competitors in assigned technology area
- Achieve sales quota through identifying, qualifying, and closing business in your account territory
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status in salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree and 10+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications and complex account management expertise
- 10+ years technical sales expertise of emerging technologies with deep product knowledge
- 10+ years experience selling to service provider, CE, media, and/or technology companies
- 10+ years experience selling to Service Provider customers with contract values of $1M+ while carrying a minimum 3M quota
- 5+ Sales Management experience with small to large teams
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Positive attitude, ambitious, and a passion for building a valuable business
- Technically savvy with strength in communicating business value
- Flexible and adaptable with a hunger to “win”
- Strength in working in small teams as well as independently
- Previous sales methodology and CRM training, along with account management experience
- Expertise in nurturing and building relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and adjust to a diverse audience (C-Level Executives, Developers, etc)Travel Requirements
- Must be willing to travel all over
per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.