Descrizione dell’azienda e della posizione ricercata
Our award winning and highly successful client is seeking a strong Project manager to engage in implementing a new operating model which will involve a business transformation program in EMEA. The program is to include deploying SAP as the underpinning ERP system supporting the new business model and processes.
- The project Manager will create the project plan, including milestones, resource planning and budget to achieve the goals as defined in the project charter
- The project manager will manage (a set of) project(s) to be on time on budget and in doing so manage the project team members to deliver on time on budget
- The Project Manager will report to the PMO project progress, risks and issues and present to the Steering Committee if required
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
Experience with international SAP deployment
- Team player
- Experience will include large complex international SAP programs preferably in a distribution environment
- The candidate is able to build bridges and sustain enduring relationships
- The candidate will have an inquisitive approach and must demonstrate a high energy level
- Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines, manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment
- Ability to have good grasp of the detail whilst understanding the “big picture”
- Ability to be a hands-on deliverer of results or motivating coach as and when circumstances require
- Organized whilst flexible, proactive and result-oriented
- Ability to work in an international environment and travel up to 50% of time
Shows a strong understanding of the business environment in general and partner’s environment in particular, and understands factors, trends and issues which influence the business performance of both.
Organisationally sensitive and able to understand local, regional and global interests balancing all to ensure maximum results. Able to navigate in both formal and informal structures.
Conceptual but pragmatic thinking
Ability to develop and execute a project plan. Is not restricted by the current situation, can see beyond today to where new opportunities exist, but is grounded and practical.
Ability to create buy-in with local, regional and global Management and End Users
Openness of communication
An open communicator, encouraging dialogue across the business
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.