McGraw-Hill Education is a digital learning company that draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer solutions which improve learning outcomes around the world. McGraw-Hill Education is the adaptive education technology leader with the vision for creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students of all ages for the world that awaits. The Company has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in more than 65 languages. For additional information, visit www.mheducation.com.
Engrade, a division of McGraw-Hill Education has an exciting opportunity for an Product Sales Manager! This position will be located at our Santa Monica, CA facility.
Engrade is looking for whip-smart managers to bridge product and sales. Engrade is a configurable SaaS platform with many different implementations, 3rd party dependencies, and ongoing commitment to product improvement. The role is responsible for developing specifications and working with a team to deliver a set of product features and interfacing with relevant 3rd party partners and customers for integrations and implementations.
The product responsibilities require a passion for user experience, problem-solving, and supporting an expert team to create great software. The role facilitates an agile based software team consisting of development, QA, and user experience team members. This role will take ownership of part of the platform and work with developers and account managers to coordinate agile workflows and ensure the customer voice is represented.
The sales responsibilities require consultation with district prospects to understand their strategic goals and demonstrate how the right modules, products, and configurations will move them forward. Many districts issue RFPs, which require the same consultative mindset to understand customer needs and respond to stated requirements clearly in writing and screenshots.
Engrade is unifying education, helping districts personalize learning by delivering the right resource to the right student at the right time. This is a chance to help transform education across the country and around the world.
Consultative sales partnership
- Work with sales team to identify districts’ strategic goals and key partners to configure an Engrade solution that meets their needs
- Develop and deliver compelling demos that convince districts the right Engrade solution meets their needs (some travel required)
- Be the go-to resource for technical Q&A for sales/prospects and account management/customers
- Identify common questions and sticking points and codify answers and talking points to streamline sales and account management
Become resident expert on one or more areas of the Engrade platform
- Manage development backlog and progress through agile cycles
- Identify customer needs and wish lists and push through product backlog
- Research competitive products and stay abreast of trends and relative positioning
- Prepare collateral materials describing product functionality for sales, support, and internal audiences
Support RFP review and responses
- Review RFP requirements and provide first input on greenlighting a response, based on fit with Engrade product and roadmap
- Respond to RFP product requirements, based on understanding of district’s implied goals, including written material, screenshots, and development plans
- Present as needed at RFP vendor meetings to identify customer workflows and needs and demonstrate the right Engrade solution
- 4+ years of experience in product management, sales engineering, or consulting for software businesses
- Self-starter with strong facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Great project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Logical / analytical approach to strategy and problem-solving
- Experience in education or SaaS business a plus
- Experience with Agile product development a plus
- MBA or MS in CS or engineering preferred, but not required
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veterans employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
Job LocationSanta Monica, California, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.