|Title||Princ Financial Analyst|
|Auto req ID||16193BR|
|Full-time or Part-time||Full-time|
|Location||USA – California, Mountain View – HQ|
|About Us||Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Symantec’s Financial Team vision centers on excellence in accounting, financial reporting, the company’s cost structures, and facilitating revenue growth. As a trusted advisor, we want to make it easier to do business with Symantec. We pride ourselves on the speed, flexibility, and depth of talent in our organization. This diversity helps us drive operational excellence and increase the effectiveness of every process we touch.
|Job Function||Finance and Accounting Function|
|Responsibilities||• The Sr. Financial Analyst will report into the Americas Sales Finance Controllership group and will primarily support the VP of the Sales Channel region.
• Responsible for Bookings reporting which includes maintaining report accuracy and integrity, order tracking, handling of order adjustments, inquiries and resolving issues.
• Responsible for annual quota build process and handling of quota adjustments, pro-rations, issues and escalations throughout the fiscal year.
• Perform Quarter End activities such as participation in quarter-end sales calls, projected finish reconciliation, and tracking of top opportunity deals
• Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly management reports, dashboards, which include pulling and consolidating bookings data from other geographies and providing analytics of the partners performance.
• Partner with Directors and Managers to provide financial guidance around quotas, bookings, forecast, interpretation of crediting matrix, and other business related matters.
• Work closely with Commissions, Assignments Team, Sales Operations, Financial Reporting, and Revenue Accounting.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and special projects as necessary.
|Qualifications||• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Finance Planning & Analysis or Sales Finance.
• Relevant experience in enterprise software industry, understanding of sales coverage models, quota setting processes, commissions and performance analysis
• Bachelors degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• Ability to analyze, interpret financial results and articulate implications and recommendations to Sales leaders
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Knowledgeable in US GAAP
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain financial matters to non-finance staff and to interact with upper management
• Proficiency in Excel required
• Self-starter with ability to work independently
• Enterprise systems experience: Oracle, Hyperion, Business Objects, SFDC, QlikView preferred
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.