Responsibilities Lead Network Engineer Datacenter
The Lead Network Engineer has the following tasks :
• Design and hands-on implementation of customer networks (WAN, LAN, data centre, IPT, etc.)
• Creating documentation for the implementation of the customer’s network.
• Support and coach other engineers in the team at a technical level to provide professional engineering support.
• Responsible for strategies for complex projects.
• Manage the deliverables on complex customer design and implementation projects.
• Pro-actively drive the development of the engineering role together with the other Design Engineers, Implementation Engineers.
• Fourth-level support for Operations in the Incident and Problem Management process.
Requirements Lead Network Engineer Datacenter
The Lead Network Engineer has the following profile;
Technical knowledge and experience at CCNP .
Knowledge of network Technologies (e.g. MPLS, TCP/IP, IPSec, BGP, QoS, IP Telephony, Multicast, etc.).
At least 6 years of experience in the design and implementation of large-scale customer networks.
Fluency in English required; proficiency in other major languages desired.
Basic knowledge of business processes (e.g. ITIL, Project Management).
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui