Looking for a highly motivated and energetic Integration / Build engineer to work in a fast paced production environment.
This position will be in the Integration Engineering team who will work closely with the Juniper Software
development teams with the integration of our code base among our branches.
• Responsible for merging code between different branches that may introduce code conflicts which
would need to be coordinated with the respective developers.
• Schedule and monitor regular software builds
• Support development teams with debugging/fixing build issues
• Coordinating with test teams for build image handoffs
• A good understanding of the build system
• Provide technical support for developers with SCM/build related questions
• Help promote SCM best practices throughout the company
• Track and help achieve development milestones throughout the release cycle
• Work with different teams to manage the integration of new projects and implement branching and
• Create/Enhance/Maintain Build Release related scripts/tools as necessary
• 5+ years of SCM related experience
• Strong scripting (perl, python, bash or similar) skills required.
• Web development – PHP, JSP, Ruby On Rails etc (a plus)
• Familiar with MySQL (a plus)
• Understanding of UNIX/Linux/C/C++/shell/make/packaging in a large environment.
• Extensive knowledge of Source Control systems; SVN, GIT, CVS.
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
• Experience with performing code merges.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with large groups of engineers in multiple geographies
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui