• Serve as a key member of the Site Leadership Team to drive business results and ensure that MDCC is compliant with all local labor legislation, MS practices, etc.
• Lead implementation of core HR programs into the business and design and execute business-specific solutions, insuring an effective, sustainable people strategy over the long term
• Accountable for managing employee relations concerns, adhering to Microsoft and HR policy. Drive resolution of issues, in collaboration with partners in staffing and legal and escalates when necessary.
• Partner with Staffing to understand the Workforce Plan. Understands Global Diversity and Inclusion metrics and leverages opportunities to build diversity within the business. Collaborates with Compensation partners and delivers Compensation and Benefits support for the organization.
• Accountable for delivery of Performance & Development processes, including Connect Sessions, People Discussions, Promotions, etc. Defines and builds off of the local HR Plan to implement Employee & Management Excellence programs and build capability and effectiveness in the line organization.
• Talent planning and management in fulfilment of the HR Plan. In partnership with business leaders, identifies High Potential employees and drives delivery of local programs for this population, following direction from the centers of excellence regarding line/center program responsibilities.
• Collaborate with the business leadership team to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness. Enables successful execution of organizational restructuring and contributes to efforts to shape and evolve the business culture. Act as a catalyst for building organizational effectiveness within the business.
• Identify, monitor, analyze and present key metrics to managers, directors and VP’s. Provide specific decision points for upper management with appropriate level of data and recommendations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong generalist capabilities and proven business partner experience in a large, distributed development team, preferably in a high tech, rapidly changing environment. Understanding of organizational dynamics and the ability to think strategically are essential.
• Strong knowledge of HR and ability to apply to complex organizational issues. High level of generalist skills and the ability to mentor and provide guidance to others within HR and the management team on complex issues.
• Strong consultation and analytical skills. Ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels within the organization. A commitment to strategic business partnerships is a must.
• Ability to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, work in a team environment, recognize trends, and identify systematic approaches to solving problems in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Excellent leadership, project management, computer, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) are required (MDCC is an English speaking work environment). Fluency in Danish is highly desirable.
Education and Experience:
• BS/BA degree required, MBA or an advanced degree in HR preferred
• 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.