The Enterprise Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for expanding and growing territories for Splunk. You will use your sales, negotiation and leadership skills to prospect, and conduct lead generation techniques and sell Splunk’s award winning software into well known/brand named companies. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success selling software or services and in building beneficial, lasting relationships with customers. This position will be based out of our office in Plano, TX and will cover expanding and existing territories.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
– Inbound lead follow-up and status update through the company CRM system
– Outbound prospecting/Lead generation
– Qualify inbound and outbound leads
– Schedule product demos for qualified customers
– Manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
– Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
– Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals
– Partner with a field representative (1:1 ratio)
– Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Lives, our National Users Conference and all regional trade shows.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
– 5+ years of experience in selling enterprise IT solutions (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance)
– Consultative sales experience and challenging companies/busineses to think differently
– Proven track record of exceeding goals and quota
– Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments
– Consistent track record of developing new business and managing sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
– Able to commute daily to our Plano office (this is not a remote position and we are only considering local candidates and do not offer relocation).
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui