Hulu, Santa Monica, CA, United States, $ 125.000+
Santa Monica, CA, United States
|Hulu’s growing team is seeking talented people to help build a service that helps people find and enjoy the world’s premium content when, where and how they want it. If you’re the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Hulu may be the place for you.
This hands-on entrepreneurial role will be part of the team responsible for executing and managing distribution partnerships. This position works closely with the broader Distribution team, Product and Development teams, Marketing teams, and possibly Customer Service. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with deal experience and the ability to build strong partner relationships. In addition, we are looking for an individual with exceptional communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct and support business development efforts to facilitate the distribution of the Hulu Plus and other products
- Own and manage a set of partner relationships with the objective to increase customer acquisition and maximize the value of the partnerships
- Coordinate and lead meetings to ensure technical, promotional, and programming alignment between Hulu and the partners
- Assist with the identification and development of new distribution partner relationships to expand TV Everywhere initiatives
- Conduct reporting and data analysis to analyze partner performance and provide key requirements to technical teams to establish relevant partner tracking and reporting
- Assist with the development and enhancement of the partner management strategy, processes, and tools
- Bachelors Degree, MBA a plus (but not required)
- 5+ years of relationship management experience (ideally in video, online media, or technology), or similar business development experience with significant technology focus
- Demonstrated results in development and execution of strategy to build successful business relationships
- Detailed knowledge of new digital trends and technologies, and the pay television industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and the ability to present conclusions to Executives
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.