Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
We currently have a Software Sales Account Manager opening on our team. This role will manage large enterprise accounts in a given territory or US region. The right candidate will be located in the San Francisco Bay Area or Berwyn, PA areas. This is a remote based sales hunter/farmer role with heavy territory travel.
– Identifies appropriate solution and services to meet the full range of customers’ needs
– Develop and manage relationships with our key partners & customers
– Manage complex sales-cycles, and present to decision makers the value of our full suite of applications
– Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs
– Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
– Perform high level, on-line demos of our solution via web technologies and web-based presentations
– Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CFO level with named accounts
– Consistent earnings in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum 1M quota
– Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
– Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
– Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
– Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS integration or applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
– Strong computer skills, including salesforce.com, Google applications, Excel, Word
– Bachelor or University Degree required
– A broad understanding and be able to articulate the benefits of Software as a Service (SaaS)
– Integration sales experience
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Strong negotiation skills
– Ability to work with the Boomi team and Boomi partners
– High energy level and desire to succeed
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.