Bloomberg is seeking multiple data privacy and security attorneys to join our in-house legal department. PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THE DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY POSITION IN WHICH YOU HAVE THE MOST INTEREST. YOUR APPLICATION WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERED FOR OTHER POSITIONS AS APPROPRIATE.
The Data Privacy and Security Counsel (Incident Response) will advise on security incident response policies, assessments, and responses and related compliance requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Advise on security incident response policies, assessments, and responses
– Respond to third-party questionnaires and inquiries regarding privacy and security compliance matters – – Respond to personal information access requests
– Advise on privacy and security compliance requirements
– Draft and negotiate non-disclosure agreements with third parties
– Monitor local and global legal developments in data privacy and security
– J.D. degree with superior academic credentials
– Admitted to a state bar (preferably NY)
– Minimum of five years of related experience either at a law firm or in-house, with in-house experience preferred
– Litigation experience preferred
– Must have expertise in privacy and security laws, rules, regulations, and industry standards, including data breach notification laws and standards
– Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field preferred
– Experience working with regulated financial institutions and software and other technology companies preferred
– Ability to communicative effectively with security and risk professionals, engineers, software developers, product development, R&D, Human Resources, and other teams
– Strong writing, analytical, and communication skills
– Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The companys strength delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 315,000 subscribers globally. Bloombergs enterprise solutions build on the companys core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and three magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Pursuits, covers the world with more than 2,400 news and multimedia professionals at more than 150 bureaus in 73 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui