– The candidate is responsible for outbound sales opportunity discovery, development, qualification, opportunity management, and closing opportunities across all solutions.
– He/she will build and continually develop the Company’s prospect universe, initiating and maintaining prospecting relationships with top decision makers in IT and C level.
– The position requires a demonstrable high level of inside sales prowess, oral/written messaging excellence, and a history of consistently meeting and exceeding ambitious targets.
– Solicit new customer accounts in a consultative manner by opening selling dialogs with SENIOR executives.
– Develop and maintain an organized database of active high-level contacts.
– Take responsibility for the entire inside sales process, from initial contact, relationship nurturing, opportunity qualification, partner engagement for quoting, and closing. It will also be critical to maintain a forecast that has high velocity and integrity of opportunities.
– Provide thoughtful, analytical input on prospect engagement strategies, messaging, competitive intelligence gathering, and inside sales best practices.
– Identify and then initiate high quality OUTBOUND COLD CALLS to senior executives and their key influencers.
– Always meet and exceed goals for new customer acquisition and securing maintenance renewals.
– Occasionally support marketing campaigns & events by engaging with targeted executive-level contacts at prospect/customer accounts.
– Work in conjunction with RSM field Manager to ensure team goals are delivered in a divide and conquer strategy.
– Manage account & contact records and continually document information updates in our CRM system – Salesforce.com
– Bachelor degree or equivalent with technical IT background.
– Minimum two (2) years combined experience as an inside sales professional with quota responsibility.
– Proven, documented ability to consistently achieve/exceed sales quotas.
– Experience in successfully selling enterprise software products/services, ASP or SaaS (software as a service).
– Sales experience in the Video/Web conferencing market is a plus.
– Significant cold calling experience required. Ability to manage inbound leads and generate new opportunities a key to being successful.
– Superior written & oral communication skills and a commanding telephone presence.
– A working familiarity with Salesforce.com (or other CRM) and various business intelligence, social networking, and office solutions.
– Italian language perfectly fluent, English language fluent.
– Willingness to travel across SEMEA.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui