Business Intelligence Analyst
Based in Paris
About CRITEO [CRTO]
Criteo is a leading global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising, working with over 4,000 ecommerce companies around the world. Criteo has over 700 employees in offices across the U.S., Europe and Asia serving more than 35 countries.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com
The role aims at supporting the local BI teams in all regions, manage knowledge sharing worldwide and develop specific projects in order to improve BI team’s efficiency.
Within Operations team and as a member of our Business Intelligence Central Support Team, you will be in charge of:
- Supporting local BI teams – You’ll use your expertise to help local teams when they’re facing issues they cannot solve themselves. To do so you’ll need to work closely with Operations, R&D and other BI teams.
- Managing issues and requests – You’ll handle all the requests from different teams (potential issues, feature requests, information requests) through a ticketing system. You’ll need to analyze, troubleshoot and escalate the different issues depending on their type.
- Improving BI Knowledge – You’ll be in charge of managing the BI knowledge base. You’ll organize and structure the information, find owners of specific topics.
- Monitoring local BI teams work – As a worldwide company, you’ll ensure that all the BI teams across the world have the same level of knowledge and are doing their work properly, and ensure proper training related to new products when necessary
- Managing different projects – You’ll be in charge of different ad-hoc projects involving different teams. To lead them, you’ll have to organize meetings, gather business requirements, and ensure the follow-up.
- Reporting tools and metrics – You’ll use your knowledge of our system to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- You hold a degree in Computer Science or technology related degree
- You are Fluent in English
- You have previous experience in problem solving end to end.
- Ideally, you have good technical skills: SQL, programming languages, and relevant experience in BI and analytics methodology.
- Experience in project coordination/management
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- You are versatile, dynamic
- Knowledge of the Criteo tools, processes and product is a plus
You have a real interest in online Advertising market and the impact of a high-performance technology in this market
You can’t miss the opportunity we offer you to develop your career. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI