Application Support Analyst – Hyperion, HFM, HPCM
£60,000 – £70,000 Package + Bonus and benefits
- Own all reported application incidents through to successful resolution
- To provide 1st to 3rd line support to the Business community
- To reduce incidents through continuous support process improvement
- To sponsor change required to drive down support issues
- Monitor production environment processes
- London systems and London based global systems
- Technical incident management and ownership
- Business user queries, processes, data and usability
The ideal candidate will be part of a team of Application Support Analysts, be responsible for the various Production Application Support functions.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Ensuring that incidents are correctly processed, assessing business and technical impact and severity.
- Interact with IT Delivery and IT Business Consultancy and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- Proactive monitoring and management of business critical 24×7 real-time, legacy application, data handling and data delivery infrastructure to identify issues, trends and potential problem areas
- Taking ownership of application incidents and ensuring that they are resolved, this includes retaining ownership of incidents that require 3rd Line or IT Change activity to resolve.
- Implementation of Application configuration settings onto the Production environment.
- Work to provide services to agreed SLA’s and OLA’s.
- Experience of working in a support or development role within a Finance, HR, or property systems environment.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivery within a Corporate/Property Systems context
- Support or development of applications with MS SQL Server and a good understanding of SSRS, SSIS and SSAS technologies
- MS Windows Architecture and its integration into a Corporate environment
- Experience of Hyperion Products (HFM, HPCM, Essbase) is ESSENTIAL
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Application support Analyst with Hyperion experience to continue developing their career within a leading asset management organisation. There is great opportunity for career progression, gain experience working with a broad range of technology etc.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.