Account Manager , Santa Clara (CA) , $ 100.000+
About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Santa Clara, CA
About the Role:
McAfee believes that amazing things can be accomplished by diverse teams of talented individuals. Share your talents with us by joining the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world, allowing users to browse and shop the web securely. With our unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, McAfee helps home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers to comply with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. Our products are unique in how they work together to make security affordable and manageable. These days, the threats are tougher, and the perpetrators are trickier. As we have for more than 20 years, McAfee delivers superior protection that is trusted by millions of people.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. Exceed quota of 3M+)
- Responsible for managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning
- Ability to work with a sales engineering team and other areas of McAfee in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio
- Capable of closing software contracts and services in the range of $50K-$1M
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Consistent quota attainment selling security or networking services over 4 or more quarters
- Seven (7 +) plus years selling software and services related products and services.
Understanding and working knowledge of networking topologies and technologies
- Quantifiable sales track record demonstrated by increasing responsibilities, growth in territory and quota
- Direct selling expertise, ‘hunter’ mentality. Working knowledge of channel sales model and utilizing the channel to drive revenue
- Established contacts, rolodex and intimate knowledge of assigned territory. Must have established relationships and ability to network accordingly to generate new interest in target territory for product offerings
- Formal sales training (Miller-Hieman, Sandler, Solution Selling etc.) and proven proficiency in implementing
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability and self-starter qualities required
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization required
- Experience working in a multi-tiered and multi-divisional corporation a plus
- Bachelor degree
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee celebrates diversity!