|Auto req ID||15407BR|
|Full-time or Part-time||Full-time|
|Location||USA – California, Culver City|
|About Us||Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
In the Norton™ Engineering team you will develop products that will fight cybercrime worldwide and protects our customers’ data and identities by developing innovative new Norton products and services that quickly detect and eliminate both current and emerging threats.
|Job Function||Development Function|
|Responsibilities||• Responsible for the implementation of Symantec’s next generation management platform.
• Responsible for contributing to the design specifications and associated code.
• Help in the creation of development schedules and help prioritize activities.
• Work closely with QA to help develop quality products, testable designs, test plans, test scripts and test tools
|Qualifications||• 10+ years software development experience
• Excellent Java development and debugging skills
• Strong web or server development skills
• Expert in design patterns and Object Oriented programming concepts
• A focus on security and defensive programming
• Experience with C++/C#/PHP programming a plus
• An understanding of scrum methodology a plus
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.