Join the Enterprise Battle Command System (EBCS) product engineering team to lead in the creation of an innovative command and control integration layer for existing and future air and missile defense systems. The EBCS product is a full spectrum system of systems including facilities, hardware, software, and communications infrastructure design and development. Candidate will work alongside teammates in this fast paced environment to help shape future defense programs for the United States, and United States Allies & friends.
This position Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Direct the adaptation and extension of an existing hardware and software system to perform air and missile defense functions in both fixed and mobile environments.
- Plan and direct integration and fielding of resulting systems.
- Design and lead testing of resulting systems.
- Mentor and develop subordinates.
- Provide understandable, accurate and confidence-inspiring technical explanations of resulting systems to management, customers and potential customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or Computer Science (other discipline that makes significant use of quantitative reasoning and tools from the preceding disciplines may be considered).
- At least 14 years related technical experience (Will trade five years of experience for PhD and two years of experience for Masters degree.).
- Active Secret Security Clearance required.
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role.
- Ability to clearly articulate (orally and in writing) analysis results to colleagues, management, and customers.
- Experience with ballistic missile defense systems.
- Demonstrated ingenuity and innovation.
- Experience with air defense systems or integrated air and missile defense systems.
- Experience with very short range air defense systems.
- Knowledge of ballistic or non-ballistic tracking and track association algorithms and methods.
- Knowledge of sensor systems used for tracking air and missile threats.
- Knowledge of tactical missile defense interceptor systems.
- Knowledge of or experience with weapon-target assignment algorithms and sensor allocation algorithms.
- Experience designing and developing models and simulations of complex systems.
- Experience designing test programs for and conducting tests of software and of integrated HW-SW systems.
- Experience designing, improving or testing modern user interfaces.
- Experience specifying the modification or adaptation of existing systems to perform new tasks and functions.
- Experience with requirements derivation and requirements traceability generation.
- Experience with requirements change processes.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI