Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital marketing solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are aggressively innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There’s never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are ready to make an impact.
As a leader in Adobe’s Direct Sales team, you will play a pivotal role in transforming Adobe’s most important route to market while growing Adobe’s Americas business. Your focus will be growing our SMB sales via Adobe.com and Telesales. You will be responsible for influencing across all levels of Adobe’s Sales, Marketing and Product organizations to grow your business while helping Adobe succeed in our transformation to a cloud-based services model. Adobe.com is consistently one of the top-20 most-visited websites in the world, and your experience in using e-commerce optimization and analytics to lead an online business, and proven track record of successfully executing complex, cross-functional initiatives will provide you with the foundation necessary to be successful in this dynamic, high-impact position.
- Achieve quarterly SMB sales targets.
- Learn Adobe’s current reseller and marketing programs and create programs to grow the share of the Direct business.
- Be the SMB expert: build the vision and set goals for your business.
- Bring a solid understanding of the software and technology reseller ecosystem- Who is best in class and why?
- Define and prioritize which opportunities we should pursue to grow the business.
- Partner with Business Units, Marketing and Research teams to build quarterly plans for delivering your targets.
- Use data to drive plans: work with analysts and planners to perform analysis and drive decisions on sales opportunities and marketing/conversion effectiveness.
- Be a leader: we’re in a transformation; there will be many bumps and scrapes- You will keep your partners excited and motivated.
- Be a champion: influence senior management to invest in your priorities.
- Proactively identify and mitigate issues and potential obstacles to your business objectives.
- Maintain strong communication with worldwide peers and stake-holders to represent their needs in your planning here at headquarters, and ensure that the impact of strategies, programs and improvements will help deliver our regional revenue goals.
- BA/BS with 7 + years e-commerce, sales, or management consulting experience, with at least 5 years in the field of eCommerce.
- MBA preferred.
- A solid sense of self and a great sense of humor.
- Clear understanding of retail, channel and eCommerce industry best-practices.
- The desire and ability to advocate radical change and present supporting facts and data to back up your position.
- Expertise in using web analytics and sales data to drive decisions and identify opportunities for improvement, and to validate the success of key site changes/enhancements.
- Superb conceptual thinking and problem-solving at all levels, ability to formulate a plan and desire to drive that plan through to completion.
- An optimist, comfortable with ambiguity, passionate about helping shape the future for the best through constant improvement.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,900 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Americas-USW-San Jose (Headquarters)
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.