Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital marketing solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are aggressively innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There’s never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are ready to make an impact.
- Establish and grow multi-tiered business relationships with key regional systems integrators and digital agencies which drives the partner to preferred commitment around Adobe products, technologies and services;
- Responsible for the development and execution of the strategic plan that delivers preferred commitment and delivers tangible revenue to Adobe, the partner and the customer;
- Build local business relationships with leaders within the key regional systems integrator/digital agencies who call on the Digital Marketing world;
- Build business relationships with the Retail West direct sales team he/she is aligned to ;
- Manage a virtual team of marketing, sales and technical resources to execute partner pipeline creation, through pipeline conversion;
- Primary liaison between Adobe and the partner and the Adobe Retail vertical sales team on all partner relationship issues.
- Owns local relationships with regional systems integrators and digital agencies;
- Owns target account mapping and planning activities within the targeted accounts;
- Owns the forecast within the geography and responsible for the integrity of the information reported;
- Owns partner enablement at the partner and local (end user account) level;
- Responsible for getting Deal Registration approval;
- Works with partner marketing/field marketing to involve partners in local field marketing activities.
- 5-10 years of progressively increased responsibility in sales/sales management within enterprise software; prior experience selling into Retail also highly desired.
- Strong executive selling skills as well as a demonstrated success in establishing and managing partner relationships.
- Working understanding of the Digital Marketing Services and their IT requirements is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible value to the marketplace;
- Conversant in Adobe enterprise products, solutions and technology strategies;
- Solid grasp of the Systems Integrators /Digital Agencies Consulting model (direct experience a plus);
- Strong communication skill including verbal, written and interpersonal
- High energy level and the ability to initiate and drive opportunities independently;
- Willing to travel domestically within assigned sale regions.
- This role is to ideally be staffed in the western region.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,900 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Americas-US Remote-Other Locations/Remote
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.