As a Sr Manager of Hardware Reliability you will be a peer to groups doing hardware design and product design in order to bring technical innovation to market. You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
The Sr. Manager of Hardware Reliability will manage the product and compliance engineering teams. You will manage the recruitment, selection and retention of the team as we continue to grow our business.
· Create and execute reliability plans
· Responsible for reliability of hardware products.
· Develop corporate standards for new product testing (electrical, mechanical, environmental, etc).
· Work with design teams on FMECA for optical, electrical and mechanical
· Extensive experience working with brand new products, new materials and new approaches
· Bachelors of Science degree in an applicable field
· 6+ years of experience in Reliability Management
· 8+ years of experience in product reliability
· Good technical and people skills
· Excellent problem solver
· Worked with manufacturing partners
· Strong program management skills
· Hands-on debug, fault-finding or analysis skills
· Strong analytical skills including statistical analysis
· Strong cross-functional communication skills
· Masters of Science degree in an applicable field
· Managing compliance
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.