Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
Adobe Digital Marketing is seeking a talented, experienced sales professional to join our sales team in the US. The role entails a blend of new business development, as well as the daily activities associated with corporate strategic selling in a territory. In addition, you can expect to be working with the existing sales team to manage all aspects of the sales cycle; from qualification of opportunities, development of a market strategy, and coordination of all sales team resources, final negotiation and closing of business. Ideally, we seek to source a candidate from an eCommerce background, with a proven track record in selling to large enterprises in the US. This position reports to the Sales Manager. If you are passionate about what you do, have an entrepreneurial flair and are excited by leading-edge online marketing technology, we want to hear from you.
Driving incremental revenue in new and existing accounts
- A minimum of 7 years’ prior experience in selling eCommerce and Saas solutions
- Enterprise Software Sales/Management – eCommerce a plus
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1.5M USD
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or “C” level
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Online Retail industry experience a plus
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Team Player with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Our most successful sales executives take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted, eCommerce and merchandising advisors. With highly visual products, telling stories and showing examples of our other customer’s successful deployments has proven especially effective. With increased conversion rates and reduced media production costs, the justification process for the platform is very straight forward.
- The support received from our Marketing, PR and Trade Show team, combined with leads from our Inside Sales Development group make this an ideal team selling opportunity.
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe’s dynamic working environment is also well known and has received awards
throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Build careers that change the world. Check out the Adobe Life
magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Per maggiori informazioni cliccare QUI