As member of the Audible’s Engineering Group, your primary task will be to write high-quality, maintainable, and robust solutions. This includes working with a variety of groups including Development Managers, Product/Program Managers, Software Development Engineers in Test, Business stakeholders, etc. Our team is working on building native Windows 7/8 Phone and Tablet applications using an agile development methodology. Our priorities are collaboration, insane quality and a ‘get stuff done’ attitude, but not forgetting to have fun along the way. This allows us to deliver beautiful products and create world-class user experiences together as one team.
Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
5-7+ years of industry experience. Out of which 2-3+ years of mobile app development experience.
· Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
· Proficiency in one or more of the following languages/platforms: Windows.Net, Java, Android, Objective C, iOS, C, or C++.
· Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD).
· Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on Mobile devices such as phones and tables on Windows, iOS or Android platforms.
· Understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics.
· Proficiency in Test Driven Development methodology.
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
Mobile Development Experience, especially Windows Apps Development Experience
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui