Do you want to be a part of the Mobile revolution? Join the Amazon Appstore Team in Orange County as a Software Engineer.
Our team is responsible for the Amazon Android market and is tasked with building a responsive, high performance user experience. We are looking for a talented Software Engineer who can code their way out of the most challenging projects. Your code will run on millions upon millions of devices. Are you ready?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithms, design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in Java or C++
- Knowledge of Android and Linux
- Experience building complex mobile applications on Android , iOS or Windows Phone platforms that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Application of advanced coding techniques, such as dependency injection
- Applying unit testing / TDD to reduce testing cycles and production support load
We offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We are located in Irvine, CA. Learn more about Amazon online at www.amazon.com/appstorejobs.
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.