Are you ready to make an impact on the SharePoint Online? Join the fast paced service engineering team within the SharePoint Service Engineering organization, responsible for designing, deploying and running all of SharePoint Online as part of office365 product family. This is an exciting and fast growing business as we are rapidly on boarding new Online customers. This team also works closely with the other BPOS services to launch next wave of Microsoft Online services. SharePoint Operations team, which is chartered with developing, building, and running a highly available, secure and scalable Online environment, as well as technologies to effectively scale our operations, has an exciting opportunity for a strong Service Engineer.
The Service Engineer will be part of the Deployment team; this team is responsible for planning, designing, deploying, running and optimizing upgrades in a daily, and bi monthly release cadence for high traffic online service. Weekly analyses of deployment and upgrade progress for speed, reliability, and smooth execution and feedback to the engineering team. Developing subject matter expertise and debugging capability to troubleshoot deployment/upgrade issues. Ability to check in fixes into deployment and upgrade source code, and take small features. Support for implementation, integration, and evolution of complex systems. Responsible for maintaining and improving the highest levels of systems availability, data delivery, and customer satisfaction for all for all environments. Contribute coding to enhance deployment dashboards. Automate routine task via scripts or tools for faster, error-free maintenance. Plan, design and maintain, new support tools, automation & monitoring support strategies. Engineer will be responsible incident resolution, pattern recognition & root cause analysis. Must be able to review and deliver strong operational feedback to functional specifications; You will be expected to provide input on the SharePoint online deployment architecture including deployments, high availability, disaster recovery, performance optimization, telemetry & monitoring. Meticulously follow Change & Incident mgmt. process for any Production Implementation. Passion for working in a rapid operational environment and able to multi-task on several projects at once. You will be participating in development projects from the envisioning phase through release and support. Your contributions will help ensure that solutions perform, scale, and are highly available. With an eye on improving operational practices and procedures.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, related degree, or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of experience in service operations with expert experience of running and supporting Enterprise Scale Services and infrastructure at internet data center environments is required.
• 5+ years of network configurations of web services/IIS and strong System Engineering
• Past experience in product deployments and upgrades to online environment is a plus.
• Administrative skills with MS server products Windows 2008, Windows 2012 will be a plus, IIS, SQL, Hyper-V and SCOM etc.
• 5+ years of hands on experience on networking architecture design and implementation. Expert knowledge in GLB, DNS, Firewalls, Authentication and network security a must.
• Strong understanding and proven working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, XML, .Net Framework, Debugging, TCP/IP and Keynote/Gomez monitoring tools.
• Scripting skills using PowerShell is a plus.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Fingerprint Background Check: This position will be required to pass a customer required Fingerprint Background Check.
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Public Trust Position: This position may require passing a United States Public Trust Position (PTP) background investigation to meet federal, state and/or local government requirements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.