In this highly visible position, you will leverage your technical and managerial expertise to ensure successful introduction of products at NVIDIA.
– Drive new camera technologies from concept to production across multiple teams, influencing senior decision makers to:
– Develop program schedules, milestones, deliverables, and end to end plan for technology release.
– Negotiate resources to ensure plan execution stays on track
– Support go to market and deployment by proper software planning
– Identify and ensure the development of collateral for customer consumption and training
– Coordinate and plan camera technology development for market deployment by:
– Working and coordinating between Architecture, Software, Computer Vision, Platform, Software Configuration Management (SQM), and Quality Assurance (QA) teams
– Aligning planning between engineering, marketing, deployment and support teams
– Working with QA to ensure product deployment is supported by quality assurance plans and clear acceptance criteria that are executed and tracked throughout project lifecycle.
– Ensuring programs stay on schedule and within scope; immediately communicating any changes and realigning all stakeholders
– Regularly communicating the program status and key issues to internal customers and senior management
– Correctly representing the urgency of issues and escalating issues appropriately.
– Providing hands-on technical leadership to find solutions to problems and drive open issues to closure
– Develop and refine cross-functional processes to ensure flawless execution and operational excellence with cycle over cycle improvement
– 5+ years of experience in technical program management
– Matrix management experience with a track-record of driving successful products to market and into volume production
– Project management experience including scheduling, resource allocation, risk assessment, and process development
– Strong technical background; 10+ years experience with imaging (image sensors, optics, image processing pipelines, etc.)
– Detail oriented with proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements
– Excellent communication and technical presentation skills
– Strong drive for success, creative problem solving and negotiating solutions to unanticipated problems.
– Experience with mobile platforms a plus
– BSEE or equivalent required. Advance degree preferred
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui