US, MI, Detroit • Job ID 250670 • Amazon Corporate LLC
As a Lead Software Development Engineer, you will be a significant contributor to your team as you build, scale, monitor, and optimize the next generation of services that will leverage massive amounts of data to make third party sellers more successful on the Amazon merchant platform.
The successful candidate will have a background in leading in the development of large-scale distributed systems, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. We are looking for an awesome engineer with the following skills:
- 6+ years of experience building and shipping production software
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field).
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are driven to see people using your creation, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
· Computer Science fundamentals in OOP/OOD, data structures.
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· A strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues and take ownership of deliverables
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++, C#, or PERL.
· 6+ years of experience building production software.
· Experience leading the development and operational support of large-scale distributed software systems.
· A passion for getting things done – you don’t sit around wait for other people to solve problems.
· A strong interest in technology – you are constantly learning about new and better ways to build software.
– Expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
– Experience working with large commercial relational database systems (Oracle, SQL Server).
– Experience developing Unit Tests using tools such as JUnit, NUnit, MSTest to verify your code quality.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.