Senior Marketing Data Discovery Analyst (
The Market Intelligence Group is chartered with helping to create an ever more data-driven marketing organization by providing actionable analytical insights into our competition, markets, partners and customers to support key business decisions at the global, regional and business unit levels.
Autodesk’s marketing organization is engaged in a significant transformation effort aimed at fostering long lasting relationship with our customers and prospects through more nurture based marketing activities delivering the right message to the right person at the right time.
The Market Intelligence group is looking for an outstanding analytics driven individual to become a key member of the group tasked to design, develop, and field data mining solutions that have direct and measurable impact on Autodesk Marketing effectiveness.
The role requires both a broad knowledge of existing data mining solutions and creativity to invent and customize when necessary. The job is located in San Francisco, CA or Montreal, Canada. This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic and creative leader that wants to make a difference and help transform the company.
Through the usage of state of the art marketing Automation platforms and in-product data collection mechanisms, Autodesk has a tremendous amount of data, and we have just scratched the surface in pattern detection, predictive modeling, and marketing activity optimization. There are many exciting problems to be discovered and solved and many business owners eager to leverage data mining insights.
The Market Intelligence team encourages employees to stay abreast of data mining research by attending conferences and working with academic faculty and students. We foster a collaborative work environment, but allow solution autonomy on projects. Work environment includes state of the art Hadoop based data warehouse.
The Manager of Marketing Analytics Datasets will
• Build an in-depth understanding of the different datasets produced across the company including meta data and methods to link them together
• Perform discovery analysis on these datasets to assess quality fit for analytics purpose and identify gaps
• Act as a liaison and provider of analytics requirements back to the datasets / process owners so that data is fit for analytics purpose. Follow through to ensure execution.
• Propose, collect and prioritize analytics business cases to inform which new datasets to collect, analyze
• Propose and develop frameworks, derived variables and transformation of raw dataset to make it easier and more actionable for analytics
• Ensure execution of this analytics abstraction layer and ad-hoc models developed by data scientists in UCP
• Help ensure that datasets and related derived variable are well understood by the MI community to minimize risk of inaccurate results
• Respond to ad-hoc dataset access request needs from market analysts and data scientists
• Contribute to the development of the market intelligence methodologies and practice
• Represent the company at relevant industry events
• Become the usage dataset guru for the market Intelligence team applying the tasks above to this specific dataset
• Other Marketing Data scientists
• Market Intelligence analysts
• Campaign Intelligence analysts
• Dataset owners
• Analytics infrastructure owner (MIDM)
• Analytics data mart / Lake owner (UCP)
• Undergraduate degree and above in Computer Science, Information Engineering or a related field.
• 5-8 years’ experience in data analysis, customer analytics, or product management role in a well-known firm in the high tech industry.
• Familiar with data mining techniques: regression, segmentation, association…
• Advanced knowledge of SQL , Hadoop / Hive / map reduced query skills and C++ / Java programming language
• Open and creative mind-set.
• Excellent communication, writing skills and presentation skills.
• Experience hiring in the field with strong network and with ability to attract top talents
• Willingness to adapt to flexible working hours necessary for a global role
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui