NetApp is looking for a Senior Staffing Manager EMEA based in the Netherlands! This position is located in Schiphol-Rijk near Amsterdam. As the Senior Staffing Manager you will be responsible for the overall recruitment process for our EMEA region, consisting of over 26 countries. You will develop and execute recruitment strategies and drive overall recruiting programs for the region. As a senior manager you build and maintain strong relationships across the organization within and outside of Human Resources. You will act as a trusted advisor and counselor, align and work closely with corporate recruitment at HQ (located in Sunnyvale, CA) and also be part of the global staffing management team. You will report directly to the Director of Global Staffing based in Raleigh, NC. You will lead a team of experienced recruiters in our EMEA Headquarters in the Netherlands plus remote recruiters in Germany, UK and Switzerland. The ability to be proactive and create long and short term strategies will be important for meeting the talent needs of the organization. Initiating and taking part in projects related to recruitment, sourcing, talent management & skill development on an EMEA and global level are also required. Creating competitive advantage by driving and implementing sourcing methods, selection strategies and processes, and developing metrics and reporting capabilities will be key success factors.
• Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet goals and ensure internal client satisfaction as well as an outstanding candidate experience.
• Demonstrated project and time management skills.
• Experience working with applicant tracking systems, pref. Kenexa Brassring.
• Strong and proven analytical skills. Specifically as it relates to recruiter/sourcer performance measurement and achievement of hiring goals.
• Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
|Education & Experience:
• A minimum of 10 years of experience as an individual contributor and a minimum of 5 years as a people manager is required.
• Extensive international recruitment/staffing experience within a fast paced environment including people management. Experience building staffing teams.
• Strategic vision on recruitment development, processes, systems, networked media and talent acquisition.
• A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, critical projects.
• Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
• Proactive networker and team player.
• Flexible and able to work in a rapidly moving environment.
• EU work permit.
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI