We currently have a vacancy for a Senior IT Architect, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Architecture, design and review of new and existing information systems;
- Coordinate the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Produce software architecture documents;
- Paricipate in the software development and code reviews;
- Review security aspects;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Minimum 11 years of combined relevant University Studies and Experience in IT;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in JAVA/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and Oracle RDBMS;
- Minimum 3 years experience in data modelling, architecture, design and development of Database Systems;
- Experience with XML parsing strategies is considered an asset;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SIA/03/14) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is an equal opportunity employer and applies an Equal Opportunities Policy (EOP). This policy covers all aspects of employment, from advertising of vacancies, selection, recruitment and training to working conditions and reasons for termination of employment.
Follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) to stay informed about new vacancy openings.
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI