SAP Operations Application Owner
The SAP Operations Centre is the group accountable for running and maintaining a SAP & tightly integrated applications estate. Its primary objective is safe & reliable availability of the Applications and over time driving more effective/efficient consistent silent running.
The Application Owner is the advocate of the application and custodian of Production environments, assuring adequate transition planning to the run organisation throughout the full delivery lifecycle of a system change and proactively identifying areas of risk and improvement which could impact safe reliable operations. The role is supported by centralised process teams aligned to ITIL such as Incident and Problem, Change and Release which ensure consistent execution of activity across the portfolio. This role reports to the Service Delivery Manager as set out in the Service Portfolio.
• Education to degree or similar level.
• ITIL foundation qualification
• Must have good technical background in SAP technology.
• Experience of working within an ITIL framework and processes with successful outcomes within a large scale global SAP/service management environment
• Recognised SAP IT Expert with experience of working in Oil Company or major corporation with complex IT environments
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui