This position is responsible for supporting Customer Network Simulation testing in several solution areas utilizing Juniper and third-party products. The individual must have thorough knowledge of the most popular test equipment vendors and be able to write test plans that map to strengths of the Juniper products and solutions they support. Advanced troubleshooting skills, ability to write scripts are a must. Other duties may involve automating all or part of your test plans. Other tasks may involve customer demonstrations, technical presentations, and technical documentation. In addition the individual must be able to work as a member of the SE team during all phases of testing. Provide timely feedback to management and SE stake holders on test progress and impediments.
• Job Scope
- Demonstrate technology/solution knowledge through discussions with customers and provide feedback to engineering and PLM.
- Assist in the review and negotiation of CSim test plans submitted by account teams.
- Automate sections of test plans.
- Develop CSim test configurations based on test plans submitted by account teams.
- Plan, Design and Execute a written test plan based on requirements gathered from the customer and the account teams. Example documents may be EDRD “Engineering Design Requirements Document” or FOU “Field of Use”.
- Report on test finding to the customer and account teams make recommendation where appropriate.
- Maintain a repository of CSIM test data: test plans, test results, test data and scripts written for automation on appropriate documentation site.
- Support SE teams assigned to the accounts that you are assigned too.
- Maintain the ability to present any canned demonstrations offered in the supported Juniper technology area.
- Responsible for technical development of other individuals within the technical discipline they are responsible for. Including mentoring to the next level certification, assisting with complex CSim testing, mapping out next level technical growth milestones.
- BS/MS in engineering/computer science/telecommunications with 8-10 years. experience in the networking industry or 15 years equivalent work experience.
- Mastery of Perl scripting language.
- Knowledge of Cable Carrier’s is a plus.
- Knowledge of Juniper JT test environment a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of test plan methodology.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.