Lead a large recruiting team for the AWS organization. Partner with Hiring Managers, business leaders, and HR Business Partners to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics while managing a client-aligned recruiting team. Manage and coach a team who own finding, scheduling, assessing, and closing all levels of candidates. Interact with recruiting teams from other teams and locations to provide consolidated view of organizational staffing. Develop and execute on a successful recruiting strategy to meet hiring goals and increase the quality of candidates coming in the door. Maintain responsibility for recruiting productivity and related reporting. Participate in other recruiting/HR related initiatives to iterate on processes and provide the best recruiting support possible.
- 7+ years of Recruiting experience
- 3+ years leading or managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Experience building and coaching a recruiting team
- Experience working with tools of the trade, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
- Experience building and executing recruiting strategy
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
- Workforce planning experience
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer- F/M/V/D
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.