Role and opportunity
We are seeking an experienced, savvy and versatile Senior Program Manager who has a proven track record through several product cycles. You will be responsible for building our capacity to grow the business, and our ability to turn customer requirements into high value features. You will work with internal / external partner teams, product management, architects, development, quality assurance, and user experience teams to align objectives, create functional specifications, implement a plan, and ultimately deliver a high-quality product. The successful candidate will have effective written and oral communication skills, excellent cross-organizational and project management skills and thrive in a highly innovative, fast paced, evolving and ambiguous environment.
Qualifications and requirements
– 6-8 years of Program Management / Product Management experience with demonstrated success.
– Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Ability to write excellent functional specifications.
– Ability to learn quickly and work independently while dealing with ambiguous data points and situations, with strong positive attitude
– Strong cross-group collaboration with focus on solving complex problems
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
– Organize and present program reviews/status to engineering, business, and senior management
– Domestic and international travel required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui