Professional Services Consultant – NY
New York, United States
- Provide advanced-level technical support for Nokia IP Security Platforms resellers and end-users with respect to the IP Platform hardware, IPSO OS, Crossbeam and Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 application.
- Install, configure, support and troubleshoot Nokia IP Security Platforms including their operating system IPSO, Crossbeam and Check Point R7X VPN-1/FireWall-1 application.
- Configure and troubleshoot High Availability configurations (VRRP and Load-Balancing IP Clusters), VPN (Remote Access VPN and site-to-site VPN), Content Security, VoIP traffic, Check Point QoS Policy, TCP/IP network connectivity, NAT and routing issues.
- Monitor network traffic/connections, system component status and performance level using Check Point SmartView Monitor.
- Analyze CST, CPinfo, firewall logs, VPN and kernel debugs, tcpdump and fw monitor traffic captures, and memory core dumps.
- Provide dependable, consultative and personalized technical expertise/support for mission-critical issues.
- Provide onsite assistance and consulting for planned maintenance, upgrades, or migrations of Check Point firewalls and management servers.
- Provide ongoing account management, communication and updates
- Reproduce, troubleshoot and debug customers’ issues in a lab environment without impacting the production environment.
- Work closely with Check Point Diamond Engineer to reproduce and identify software bugs and verify hotfixes.
- 5-7 years experience with IP based networks, network design, and security products.
- Experience with several different operating systems: Windows 9x/2000/XP, Unix- based.
- Extensive troubleshooting experience required.
- Experience with Check Point products preferred.
- Strong VSX, Provider-1, and XBM experience needed.
- Strong TCP/IP understanding and knowledge of debugging Check Point products.
- Customer oriented and post-sales experience with direct face to face service. Experience with providing training is an advantage.
- Must be able to do 50% travel.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.