Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies, including our flagship sales and CRM applications help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you’re passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
Salesforce.com seeks to hire an attorney that will be principally responsible for supporting salesforce.com’s Marketing Cloud on privacy and data protection issues. The attorney will be an integral part of the company’s privacy program for the Marketing Cloud, including compliance, maintaining a privacy-by-design program, and assisting in negotiating privacy aspects of commercial contracts. This attorney will be based in salesforce.com’s offices in Indianapolis, San Francisco, or New York City. This position will report to salesforce.com’s Assistant General Counsel, Global Privacy.
- Be a resident expert and resource on issues related to privacy and data protection as it relates to salesforce.com’s Marketing Cloud.
- Partner with members of the Legal, Security, and Technology teams to help ensure the company’s compliance with laws, regulations and customer contracts.
- Work with customers, prospective customers, and partners on privacy-related questions about the Marketing Cloud.
- Develop and maintain internal privacy policies and procedures.
- Train employees on privacy-related obligations.
- Undergraduate degree and JD from highly regarded schools.
- 5-15+ years combined experience in a law firm and/or in-house legal department
- 5+ years experience on privacy and data protection issues, including marketing privacy issues
- Detailed knowledge of global privacy laws, including CAN-SPAM, the EU Data Protection Directive and its national implementations, PIPEDA (Canada), and Japan’s Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients
- Familiarity with technical concepts in the Web applications/cloud computing field, including social media
- Collaborative team player combined with ability to work independently
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Sense of humor
- Certified Information Privacy Professional
- Experience working in the marketing industry
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.