CenturyLink – Herndon, VA – $ 100.000+
||CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by technology industry analyst firms.
The company is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprise customers. CenturyLink provides data, voice and managed services in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber-optic network and multiple data centers for businesses and consumers.
CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations.
Savvis, is a CenturyLink company, and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises. Nearly 2,500 unique clients, including more than 30 of the top 100 companies in the Fortune 500, use Savvis to reduce capital expense, improve service levels and harness the latest advances in cloud computing.
By outsourcing to Savvis and CenturyLink, enterprises can focus on their core business while we ensure the quality of their IT infrastructure automation.
Premier Account Manager:
- Customer facing position – must possess ability to hear and understand customer’s solutions needs and match them to CenturyLink products and services to benefit both the customer and CenturyLink.
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly MRC and NRC revenue quotas, maintaining existing and building new revenue within a named account base through large complex Voice, Data, Hosting, Cloud and IP products and services sales.
- Must provide superb customer service on a day to day basis.
- Will build and maintain accurate and up to date strategic account plans and revenue projections. Must be able to use Sales Force.com to input these projections into corporate-wide data bases.
- Must be self motivated and self disciplined and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to present to both small and large groups. Must have polished, professional presentation skills.
- Must be able to keep organized, accurate records of daily activities and results. Strong organizational skills imperative.
- Will be required to obtain training certifications in company policies, industry regulations and internal system, programs and products, for example, Savvis hosting training.
- Can acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, & competitors.
- Must be able to manage sales funnel to analyze/ manage pipeline activity and monitor sales against assigned quotas.
- Utilize PowerPoint to develop presentations focused on sales solutions responding to the specific buying needs of the client.
- Utilize Excel to create spreadsheets and manage data related to customer accounts and sales funnel management.
- Candidate must either possess current security clearance (Secret) or be clearable. TS,SCI is highly preferred, but it is not required.
- Minimum 7 years of Business to Business/Government technology sales experience in Large, Global/Enterprise Accounts.
- Minimum 5 years in Telecommunications B2B sales.
- Proficiency with the MS Applications Suite of products including Excel and PowerPoint.
Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation required
Per maggiori informazioni cliccare QUI