Why Join Hotwire:
- Mission: Hotwire is a leading hotel, air, and car deals provider. For over a decade, Hotwire enabled millions of customers to make their travel dreams come true by making travel more affordable.
- Work Environment: Hotwire has the energy of a startup, plus, the stability of being part of the Expedia family of companies (EXPE) – the largest travel company in the world.
- Industry: Hotwire is a high-tech company at the intersection of travel and ecommerce.
- Location: We are located in the heart of the San Francisco Financial district (close to BART)
- Perks: As part of the Hotwire/Expedia family, you will get access to free and discounted travel and to extensive career development/learning resources.
We are seeking an experienced hands-on Marketing Analytics leader to partner with the CMO and his team on optimizing multi-million-dollar marketing spend and on personalizing customer messaging and experience. In this role, you will build a team of analysts who will provide analytics across online and offline marketing channels (Email, SEM, Affiliates, Hotwire Website and Hotwire Mobile apps, print, TV). The role reports into the VP of Analytics and Strategy.
- Lead an agile Marketing Analytics team
- Engage with the CMO to identify business priorities.
- Lead marketing channel analysis, including SEM, Email, Offline, Display, etc.
- Lead experiment design, targeting, and analysis for marketing campaigns.
- Develop analytical frameworks to facilitate strategic decision making, identify risks and opportunities.
- Design intuitive data visualization solutions and executive dashboards for monitoring marketing effectiveness.
- Build predictive and behavioral analyses and models that are used by Marketing teams to enhance targeting, increase revenue, generate cost savings, and allocate resources more efficiently
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams (Marketing, BI / Data Warehouse team, and Finance) to develop a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of the business.
- Provide data-driven insights for optimization of marketing programs that result in specific action plans.
- Continuously identify new opportunities to leverage analytics to improve our ongoing marketing and operations and develop new revenue sources and cost savings.
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- B.S. Degree Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or Economics.
- MBA or an advanced degree in Statistics or Economics.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated success in web, marketing, product, or customer analytics.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing a team of technically advanced analytical professionals.
- Strong applied analytics with extensive analytical toolset including an advanced understanding of statistics.
- Proven ability to quickly diagnose business problems and translate high-level business questions into analysis roadmaps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to leverage and create frameworks to assist with communicating complex ideas to different audiences.
- Experience of working with the C-suite.
- Deep knowledge of ecommerce, online marketing, and mobile trends.
- Familiarity with the travel industry preferred.
- Top strategy consulting or top corporate strategy experience is a plus.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, evolving, team environment.
- Track record of leading highly collaborative cross-functional efforts, including partnering with Marketing and Product professionals.
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI