Amazon is looking to hire a talented and committed IT Manager to lead the IT Support team based at our Fulfillment Centre in Castel San Giovanni (PC). The Fulfillment Centre IT team provides 24×7 support of IT hardware, software, servers and infrastructure.
The successful IT Manager will be responsible for utilizing their skills to provide assistance to the operations team in resolving technical problems within the Fulfillment Centre that covers a multitude of technical disciplines as well as coordination between the Operations group and IT resources in future projects and day to day management of the IT team.
These efforts include but are not limited to: coordination of trouble tickets to strict SLAs, project management, staff scheduling, ensuring that SOPs are followed, inventory and procurement management of IT equipment and services, and representing the site in local, regional and global meetings.
Candidates must be forward thinking with a high degree of customer service focus and excellent communication skills and possess the ability to communicate with management at all levels. Success in this position can only be achieved through communication, organization, and the ability to drive projects and problems to resolution while maintaining to Amazon’s high standards.
Key Skills/Experience required:
– Superior technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills, project management and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels and in different situations.
– Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability required.
– Previous experience in which high levels of initiative, judgment, and tact have been demonstrated.
– Previous management experience of a support team in a production environment required.
– Proven ability to operate in extreme high pressure situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities and possess a high level of discipline while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism.
– Must be willing to work in a fast paced and growing European and global environment where travel is required.
Per visualizzare l'annuncio completo clicca qui