The Global Account Manager (GAM) is responsible for maximizing sales on lastminute.com for a portfolio of 5-10 strategic hotel partners. The GAM must work closely with commercial, operational, and technical contacts at his or her assigned chains as well as internal lastminute.com stakeholders such as hotel market managers, media sales reps, product managers, and operations resources.
- Negotiate and renew hotel program participation agreements with hotel chain partners to maximize relationship value for lastminute.com
- Collaborate with Media Sales team to sell site marketing solutions to hotels
- Conduct business reviews with larger chains 3-4 times a year and smaller accounts 2 times a year to advise on incremental business opportunities
- Manage day to day commercial and operational growth barriers between Lastminute.com and assigned hotel chains
- Analyze reports to discover and overcome site production problems
- Liaise with connectivity team to maximize performance of chain connections
- Resolve operational problems in partnership with Lastminute.com Operations team
- Monitor chain/industry trends to formulate suggestions for growth and communicate ideas to hotels
- Analyze and share recommendations based on output of production, pricing and ranking reports
- In conjunction with Market Managers, secure differentiated content (such as promotional offers) to augment consumer value proposition on lastminute.com sites.
- Work with lastminute.com Operations team to load and maintain promotional rates and descriptions
- Recommend tactics to partners to improve production and resolve operational problems such as price parity gaps
- Work with Hotels product team to champion initiatives that benefit hotel partners and lastminute.com
- Position requires up to 20% travel to visit hotel partners and attend internal meetings
• 8 years of sales or account management experience in the travel industry
• Strong knowledge of online travel space
• Solid understanding of hotel central reservations, revenue and inventory management practices preferred
• Excellent negotiations and analytical skills
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Working knowledge of CRM as a user
• Demonstrable ability to work and manage tasks independently
• Ability to handle & prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to troubleshoot issues over the phone
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
• Flexible team player with excellent cross-functional and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a passion for travel.
• Ability to assess multiple systems and troubleshoot problems in a dynamic environment. Must be a fast and independent learner
Job Field: Sales
Primary Location: London, England, GB
Other Location: N/A
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.